Sunday, June 14, 2009

I am now 33 weeks of pregnant!

This week my baby weighs a little over 4pounds and has passed the 17inches mark. She rapidly losing the wrinkled, alien look and her skeleton is hardening. The bones in her skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap.Thus making it easier for her to fit through the birth canal. The pressure on the head during birth is to intense that many babies are born with conehead-like appearance. These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as her brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood. My life will change as my baby fills out even more of my belly. I may be feeling some achiness and numbness in my fingers, wrist and hand. It's because like many other tissue in my body, those in my wrist can retain fluid, which can increase pressure in the carpal tunnel, a bony canal in my wrist. Nerves that run through this "tunnel" may end up pinched, creating numbness; tingling, shooting or burning pain; or a dull ache. that's the baby center says. If anyone pregnant like me im sure you will experience the same as me so just remember to stretch your hand when you takes break which should be frequently.